Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

if you live w/your folks, your life isn't quite equipped for a woman... as such, you would need one less

Draft from 30 September 2005, 0024hrs.

Just two months late w/this chat. Sorry. But here's what guys talk about... ya got some complaining about women we don't know yet, complaining about women we know all too well, and then we somehow magically start talking about trucks.

Cool shit, huh?

Tio Jaime

chatting w/MwHCock. Again.
9/29/05, 11:20 PM
TioJ: i need a woman
MwHCock: I need one more
TioJ: no you don't
TioJ: four words:
TioJ: LORD
TioJ: VOL
TioJ: DEE
TioJ: MEGAN
MwHCock: I don't date band chicks
TioJ: no tard
TioJ: i'm saying "you don't need a woman more than i do. i need a woman more than you do, because of lord volde-megan"
MwHCock: no
MwHCock: i need a woman more
MwHCock: I live with my parents now
MwHCock: my social scene is gonna take a drastic hit
11:25 PM
TioJ: if anything, that should allow you some leeway
MwHCock: no
MwHCock: I won't be able to go out as much
TioJ: right, so it's understandable if you don't have one
MwHCock: but more importantly, i won't really be able to bring chicks home
TioJ: OK and so by that logic, why do you need a woman?
MwHCock: which is where I used to work my magic
MwHCock: oh, I need a woman
MwHCock: but life is not cooperating
TioJ: OK look...
TioJ: I drive a tacoma
11:30 PM
TioJ: how badly do i need a bedliner for a Tundra?
TioJ: not at all
TioJ: if only because with the car that I have right now, that particular bedliner won't fit
MwHCock: get a spray on bedliner
MwHCock: we have one for our sierra
TioJ: if you live w/your folks, your life isn't quite equipped for a woman... as such, you would need one less
MwHCock: they are better
TioJ: yeah, in hindsight, i would've liked the spray-on
12:00 AM
MwHCock: the spray on is good for 2 reasons
MwHCock: 1 - it is rock hard
MwHCock: 2 - no water or debris can get under it
TioJ: yeah i dig that
TioJ: how much is the spray-on shit?
MwHCock: I wasn't home when my dad got it

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?